Elea Chang, Founder & organizer
Elea is a community organizer and longtime nonprofit volunteer (18+ years). She previously worked for Upworthy and Idealist.org and now is board president of tech diversity org Stumptown Syndicate. Elea can be found tweeting every so often about disability, accessibility, and mental health.
Melissa Chavez, Content Committee
Melissa is a digital and physical space UX designer. She also acts as a community organizer of regional tech conferences and social justice events, including PDXTech4Good, and consults on accessibility.
Nadia Gathers, Content Committee
Nadia is the Internal Communications Manager at Github and an intersectional design thinking facilitator hailing from the d.school. In their spare time, they are a mental health advocate, occasional stage-talker, and aspiring novelist. Nadia helps people talk to each other.
We've Got Press!
- KBOO Evening News, July & Sept 2017 (live)
- Disability Visibility Project, July 2017
- Allied Media Projects, July 2017
- Portland Monthly, June 2017
- KBOO Evening News, April 2017
- Silicon Florist, Feb 2017
- Oregon Public Broadcasting, Sept 2016
- XRAY.fm, Sept 2016 (live)
- People of Color in Tech, July 2016
- Shop Talk Podcast, June 2016
- Model View Culture, June 2016 (print)
- Smashing Mag, June 2016
- Silicon Florist, Mar 2016
- Impact Design Hub, Mar 2016