What does the scholarship include?
- Admission to Affect on September 6 & 7
- Trimet (Portland public transportation) passes
- All the services offered to attendees (e.g. childcare, ASL interpreters, etc.)
- Residing in the United States
- Currently unemployed, underemployed, or a student
- If under 18, you'll need either a parental waiver or accompanying adult chaperone
Request a scholarship
The request deadline was August 17 and all scholarships have now been spoken for. However, volunteers also receive free entry if you’re available to help out around Affect!